1. Members must show respect for other members, other car clubs and the community.
2. Members shall practice safe driving habits and abide by NYS alcoholic beverage consumption laws.
3. members will act in a mature, adult manner when representing the club.
4. Members are encouraged to assist in club sponsored event and meetings whenever possible.
5. members should assist other members whenever needed.
6. if a member cannot adhere to the rules of the club and it is felt that a members actions or activities harm the club, its members or reputation, that member may be excused from the club. 7. each member will accept any and all liability for personal safety and or property damage at club attended/sponsored events in regards to the presence, use or operation of their vehicle(S).
8. Annual club membership dues shall be paid by the start of each calendar year.
9. Club rules and regulations are subject to change.